Monday 19 May 2014

Read this great review of my courses!

From Emma in Woking
Mandy's hypno birthing session was fantastic. I was very nervous (scared) about giving birth. My mum suggested to try something like this to help my confidence and comfort me. So got in contact with Mandy and started the sessions. I took so much from it and had the most amazing experience through labour which I know Iwouldn't have been able to do without her guidance and support. Hypno birthing was for me just to build confidence, take only what you need from it, there was no pressure to follow it step by step. Mandy was very open to helping each mum/ couple on their own journey. Which gave me so much confidence that I wasn't scared I was aware what might happen and was able to deal with it through the hypno birthing strategies. Thank you Mandy for an amazing experience, I recommend this to all my friends."http://fit2drop.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment